Sunday 4 September 2011

Why yes, I DO Love Film!

I've decided that to pad this out whilst waiting for time to work on my film's edit, I'm just going to review movies.

Yes, I know, what a revolutionary idea for a blog. The thing is, I live nowhere near London, so I'll never be able to get to press shows or whatnot (not that I'd be on anyone's invitation list) and I can't afford to keep up with new cinema releases, but what I am armed with is a new Lovefilm subscription - thanks to a generous month free and £20 Amazon voucher offer that fell in my lap - and the desire to watch a lot of films, both new and old, after a year of having not much time to do so. So, I'm going to review everything I see, whether it's the first, last, or sixth time I've seen it. You may or may not choose to read them, I'm just going to keep doing it anyway.

There may or may not be pun-based post titles, for which I apologise in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment